The Jandy AquaPure Ei delivers the ultimate swimming experience without the hassle. With simple do-it-yourself installation, in about 15 minutes, you can have soft, silky water, free of the annoying and harmful effects of conventional chlorine. You will never buy or handle chlorine again, and no other system is this easy or affordable.
The AquaPure Ei Salt Water Chlorinator is a compact, self-contained sanitizing system. Using ordinary salt that is added to the pool water, the cell generates pure chlorine year-round. When the chlorine has finished purifying the pool, it reverts back into salt and the whole cycle repeats, making the AquaPure Ei a model of recycling efficiency. Its advanced electronics and auto-reversing polarity mean very little maintenance is required. Its sophisticated features and ease-of-use make the AquaPure Ei the best choice for an economical and efficient pool sanitizer.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for quick and easy consumer installation. 3-step installation in under 15 minutes.
- No cutting or gluing of pipes is necessary; simply drill holes with the template provided, using the included drill bit.
- 120V/240V hard-wired model - APURE35.
- Intelligent Self-Cleaning Cell = Low Maintenance
- Simple Intuitive Menu Control = Easy To Operate
- Built-In Diagnostics When Service Is Needed
- Will effectively chlorinate up to a 35,000 gallon body of water.
- Jandy Ei is the future of salt chlorination systems
- Smart Interface with Jandy OneTouch (Rev K and higher) and PDA (all versions).
- Minimum Flow Rate = 40 GPM, Maximum Flow Rate = 92 GPM
- Minimum Salt Level = 3500 PPM, Maximum Salt Level = 4500 GPM
- Replacement Cells Cost Less than 1/2 of a Typical Cell.
For installation instructions go to: http://www.jandyei.com/install.html
Note: As of 9/1/2013, the 120V plug-in model, APURE35PLG, has been discontinued and is no longer available.